Tuesday, June 29, 2021

English translation for BIM video : What is LIve Transcribe by Google?

 English translation for 

BIM video on the Facebook Channel - Facebook Channel - What is Live Transcribe by Google 

BIM video on Youtube Channel -Youtube Channel - What is Live Transcribe by Google



Hello everyone and friends,

I am Benny and sign name “BY”. I am from Selangor, Malaysia. I want to share with all of you included hearing and Deaf too then I talk Live Transcribe in the topic. 

Since I have excited to share with all of you that I have experienced Google company for Live Transcribe application. The sign is “Google”. 


What is Live Transcribe?

 Since Google company has established on 4 February 2019 for Live Transcribe program. They made the program on Android but they have not announced the application. Before 4 Feb 2019, they tested the programmed and have collected the data voices from different of every individual. They have collected 40 languages in the application and made English in the first primary in the program. In the future, they will be additional languages in the Live Transcribe program. I research the program for how to work their wrong or correct voices. This tool is for helping hard of hearing and Deaf people who need it.


They used AI (Artificial Intelligence) in Live Transcribe programmer such as Apple’s Siri. Most of the hearing used Apple’s Siri for speaking what they want to say in an appearance. The hearing impaired has difficulty speaking to Apple’s Siri. In modern technology, they have updated the latest software for Live Transcribe for hard of hearing and Deaf too.


In the first of 2019, They made an Android version for Live Transcribe. In 2021 now, I checked the Apple store that they are available but we have to pay their subscriptions after the trial versions. For your information!!


The Live Transcribe application can recognize their language when you have set the language such as English, Malay, Chinese and any language. This application can be 24 hours if you need it anytime. It can be left for translating in a long time such as 6 or 8 hours. Not 2 or 3 hours. You are necessary for translating this application.


Advantage and Disadvantage AI


 I have experienced with the application for Advantage and Disadvantage AI. It has a problem in the system.


Advantage AI


In the first place, I have to find a quiet place. The place is not very noisy in the background. The application can be direct to the person’s voice. The application can be quick and translate the voice to words in the screening smart-mobile. The application can be direct to the person’s voice. I should be asking someone or them to volume their up so that the application can listen and recognize their voices. They speak a soft female of the styles. The application is not working as well when it is far distance. If they speak a soft female style, the phone should be close to their mouth’s voice. The screen of smart-mobile will be texting as automatic from their voices. I communicate with hearing people while I use this application for a studying class, meeting room, one to one person and anything. You need to use this application for what you are looking.


Disadvantage AI


What they have a problem? 

 The programmed command but it cannot work without human. For example, This person speaks their correct voices but the AI of Live transcribe is not accurate in their pronounces. Sometimes it is wrong. They can be accurate with the words about 80 – 90 % for translating.


I have participated in them in 10 persons at the meeting room and always alone without the interpreter. I brought my Android smart-mobile for translating to me what they are talking about. Their response is in the conversation such as 2 or 3 persons, are too faster to speak as a lighting bolt. The smart-mobile is not able to catch their conversation about 2 or 3 persons. It is a lot of missings. But I am lucky that I can hear their conversations while I read the Live Transcribe on the screening phone.


Benny’s experience sharing.


From 2019 – 2021, I want to share with all of you in 2 years for Live Transcribe.


How do I find this application before they released this information?

I have found the gadget news and friends’ sharing about Live Transcribe.


I have downloaded Live Transcribe on Android smart-mobile. I used this application for 2 years. 


What I use this application for?

I use a radio, class, a meeting, chit chat with them. 


How do I use social life with hearing?


I grew up in hard of hearing when I was 0 – 14 years old for training speech therapy in the first stage. I never learned Malaysian Sign Language and keep training my speech and listening to it a lot of times in many years. In the mainstream class, I speak with them for interacting with their languages while I learn my oral speech and they are different voice styles. But I am still be struggling with them in the conversation because I am not understanding what they are saying. I can understand in 50-50 for reading lips mouth and listening too. It is not very perfect in 100% to me. Sometimes I wrong to listen to their voice in my mind. 


How about a Deaf society? 

 I learn Malaysian Sign Language from the Deaf society. They have mixed American Sign Language (ASL) and Malaysian Sign Language (BIM) from the Deaf community. When I went to the USA for an exchange student program in 6 months, I have my first sign language for American Sign Language. 


Why I got the first mother tongue of ASL (American Sign Language)?


They are strong to influence me in ASL. I have learned many things and possible to update my wise knowledge as soon as possible.

Before they have Malaysian Sign Language but they used SEE (Signing Exactly English) vice versa KTBM (Kod Tangan Bahasa Malaysia). I am not sure that I can understand SEE in Malaysia. The detail is not very clear. So I went to the USA for participating in the exchange student program.


I have returned to Malaysia and learn BIM from the senior Deaf people and sometimes to learn their youngest Deaf. I have involved their original BIM in my knowledge. Then I am confident and able to communicate with them as well as possible.


How long hours did you use the Live transcribe in the smart-mobile?

I used it for 6 or 8 hours in the average hours. That’s so long. Benny said wow.


Does it promote the Deaf community for the Deaf event?

Yes, It held at YMCA KL in 2019. YMCA KL, they have invited Google company for Live Transcribe to promote Deaf Awareness. I am late to attend this event but I know what it is. It is very good programmed. If you are missed this past event, it is never minded. I share it with all of you this story.


What am I doing my volunteer to the Deaf community?

I have been thought their mind of languages about their hearing cultures for 2 years. I have faced challenges with hearing people. They used their grammar in their English mind for speaking out. It makes me more thinking and even deeper. I ask myself this mine question. 

I am excited to make my Deaf Interpreter for my gift volunteer. They don’t have to pay me hours so I am committee my volunteer in Deaf and Hard of hearing to the community in Malaysia.


Why must I become Deaf Interpreter to them?

Cause, they have faced difficulty to read and write their languages, I think so. In the Deaf community, some of them cannot read the English language about 3 or 2 persons. It is not clear to understand. Sometimes they asked me to translate it to their BIM for their help. I am interpreting them for the language. I have the language skill for translating them. I try to learn my new experience for translating.


How look I can translate it for example?

I am planning and thinking about it. Sometimes I am free time for evening or night sessions on Live Facebook for performing. I will be on the Live Facebook channel [Ben LTC Let Go and Move on]. Please subscribe to this channel on Facebook and click LIKE when you get the latest notification. My channel Live Facebook is AIR ON with the radio. The radio is very necessary because every day it always news and more topics. I am aware of and learning new things from the news radio every day. It never non-stops in the hottest news. They talk a politics, economy, religions, war, sex, Deaf, welfares, family and everything. That’s my interest to learn their topics. So I am doing my Deaf Interpreter Malaysia. 


Thank you for sharing my vlogger and bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment