Sunday, November 17, 2019

Possible to drop in 5 KG for above 4 hours???


This year 2019, I have joined the MBPJ twice times that MBPJ has sponsored us for promotion our healthy and how much we are good stamina about 45 KM. So I felt okay and can keep pedalling in the longer distance for 45 KM. I don’t feel far and short distance. I shared the tracking GPS video with my friends through Facebook. They told me that it is very far and HEBAT awak!!!

My friend shared me that TCCP will be held in October 2019 for 100 KM. It is quite interesting and the longest distance because I want to explore around Penang Island by cycling only. I have trained indoor cycling for about 1 month after working time. After that, I am too excited and arrived at the event time.

My friend and I have excited our cycling around Penang Island together because we never try 100 KM. My friend from cycling who have participated TCCP event told me that it is so far and nervous. I told them don’t nervous and be stay positive until the end destination. We should be confident because we have trained our activities many times. My friend is along confident and is positive with me. We have started and final at the destination but we are not complete in 70/100 KM due to the limited time.

Finally, I have captured the picture for before and after. I am quite interesting and a little surprise when I have dropped in 5 KG for above 4.5 hours. I have burned 1,978 calories for 70/100 KM. It is my first time for above 4.5 hours in my lifetime. That is how to  quick burn calories when I dropped 5 KG. It is amazing.

I don’t eat a nutrient production for diet. Most time I drank 4 mineral water of bottles and 1 orange vitamin C bottle so it is 5 totals. I brought 3 bottles with me and an oat food (Yogood) for energy if I need it. So, I refilled 2 bottles of water from the point centre. It makes me inspired and healthier.

That’s what I have shared all of you how I can drop in 5 KG. Believe in me since I have seen my physical body for 2 years.



The left picture is after and the right picture is before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment