Sunday, November 10, 2019

BIM - Deaf Culture Malaysia 2019




He, his name Anthony Chong from Malaysia and is studying PhD Science Society in Malaysia University. He is giving his presentation for Deaf Culture Malaysia when the event is IDD (International Deaf’s Day) on the end weekly of September 2019.

He wanted to promote Deaf Awareness in the Malaysia community so that we can understand in the situation. By way, we need to improve the situation and environment in Malaysia. We, our Deaf community, are still supporting and need his capacity for establishing developing in our Deaf Malaysia.

The Deaf writer of Deaf Inspiration blogger, I have had experienced my wide knowledge from America when I have returned to Malaysia land for the exchange student programme. I have not seen to improve our Deaf community service and relate communicate after 10 years ago. Therefore, I am still supporting him because I believed that he has experienced it from America.

We are trying to do our best for improving our Deaf and Hearing community. It takes us a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment